Description and TemperamentEdit
DS: "Originally bred in Russia, the husky recalls its ancestor, the wolf. Its trademarks are power and stamina."
3DS (NTSC): "Popularized in America as a sled dog, the Siberian husky recalls its ancestor, the wolf."
3DS (PAL): "Originally bred in Russia, the powerful Husky is reminiscent of its ancestor, the wolf."
The Siberian Husky (Russian: Сибирский Хаски) is a large, working dog breed that originated in Russia.
An active, energetic and resilient breed whose ancestors came from the wolf, it was imported into Alaska during the Gold Rush and spread from there into the United States and Canada, initially as sled dogs. It rapidly acquired the status of a family pets and show dogs.
Unlocking the BreedEdit
3DS Cost: $1,380
- Chihuahua & Friends: 4,200 Trainer Points
- Dachshund & Friends: Starter Breed
- Dalmatian & Friends: 42,000 Trainer Points
- Labrador & Friends: 30,690 Trainer Points
- Best Friends: 20,000 Trainer Points
- Toy Poodle & New Friends: 2,169 Owner Points or play 11 days in a row
- Golden Retriever & New Friends: 5,869 Owner Points or play 21 days in a row
- French Bulldog & New Friends: Starter breed
In Nintendogs, the Siberian Husky is a Starter breed in Dachshund & Friends. For some reason, it only takes 4,200 Trainer Points to unlock in Chihuahua & Friends and 20,000+ in all the other versions.
Nintendogs + CatsEdit
In Nintendogs + Cats, the Siberian Husky comes in Black & White (shades from black to gray), Brown & White, and Agouti & White (from very pale brown and white to dark brown and white). If the player chooses "Surprise me!" they may find a grey or pure white colored husky.