Rubber Bones are, as the name implies, rubber bones. There are four to collect in the DS versions of Nintendogs, and two are available in each version-- the White Rubber Bone and the version-exclusive bone. All of these bones have the same shape, size, in-game description, sell price, rarity, and properties, with only a color difference. Just as in real life, dogs love to chew on these toys; however, if the player throws the bone and it hits a dog, the dog will usually become scared and refuse to play with it. The best way to play with the rubber bones is to let a puppy take it from your hand. Each Nintendogs + Cats version has one Rubber Bone that is unique to it. They can be bought from the BARC shop for $4.
- The White Rubber Bone is white with green "Nintendogs" text engraved on it.
- The Red Rubber Bone is red with white "Nintendogs" text engraved on it.
- The Blue Rubber Bone is blue with dark blue "Nintendogs" text engraved on it.
- The Bicolor Rubber Bone is striped yellow and red with black "Nintendogs" text engraved on it.
Note: Rubber Bones from Best Friends mimic Dachshund while Dalmatian mimics Chihuahua. All bones sell for the same price: $1.60.
|White Rubber Bone||All|
|Red Rubber Bone||Dachshund|
|Blue Rubber Bone||Chihuahua|
|Bicolor Rubber Bone||Labrador|
- Pink Rubber Bone: Striped white and pink
- Light Blue Rubber Bone: Striped white and light blue
|Pink Rubber Bone||Toy Poodle|
|Light Blue Rubber Bone||French Bulldog|
|White Rubber Bone||Golden Retriever|
- Even though these toys claim to be made of rubber, when a dog grabs it, it sounds as though they are grabbing crystal.
- In addition to sounds, the bone makes a spring-like sound upon hitting something.
- The White Rubber Bone is the only bone available in every version of Nintendogs.