Nintendogs Wiki lies solely on giving information relating to the video games, and reading the following guidelines to keep within the styles of other pages will count towards that contribution.
- Remember to check for spelling mistakes or sentence revisions.
- Articles have to be written in third person.
- Do not add "You", when writing articles. Putting "The player/owner" is fine.
- Type in US English, since it's well more known. Some exceptions (Like quotations from PAL versions of the video game) apply.
- Do NOT add any rumors, speculation, or false information.
- Linking other articles on the page should only be seen where that word is first seen.
Spelling and PunctuationEdit
- An opening paragraph that describes the breed.
- Their "native name", is best fit for the Further Information section.
- It must contain what games, or "mascots" they've been in. (For example, a Labrador Retriever, has been a mascot of the original Nintendogs game, as Labrador & Friends.)
- A paragraph of the breed in Nintendogs. (Leave that out if they haven't appeared in Nintendogs at all)
- It must describe the behavior of the breed.
- It must have a clear picture of all of the coat colors.
- A paragraph of the breed in Nintendogs + Cats.
- Same as the last part. Only document differences from the predecessor if it shows any difference.
- Their in-game description, that is completely taken from the video game(s).
- It must be a direct quotation, with no liberties taken.
- If a quotation comes from an American-English version of the video game, put "NTSC:" before it.