DS: "Originating in Germany, this breed carries itself with dignity. Its beard and eyebrows define the breed."
3DS (NTSC): "This German dog carries itself with dignity. Its beard and eyebrows define the breed."
3DS (PAL): "This German dog carries itself with dignity. The beard and eyebrows define the breed."
The Miniature Schnauzer deserves its place as one of the most popular terrier breeds. It is playful, alert, spunky, and companionable. It is a well-mannered housedog that clearly enjoys being in the middle of activities. It is less domineering than larger Schnauzers and less aggressive towards other dogs than most terriers. It is also better with other animals than most terriers, although it will gladly give chase. It is clever and can be stubborn, but is generally biddable. It enjoys children, though some may bark quite a lot.
Unlocking the BreedEdit
- Dalmatian & Friends: 20,000 Trainer Points
- Chihuahua & Friends: 14,000 Trainer Points
- Labrador & Friends: Starter Breed
- Dachshund & Friends: 16,000 Trainer Points
- Best Friends: 16,000 Trainer Points
- Toy Poodle & New Friends: Starter Breed
- Golden Retriever & New Friends: 2,100 Owner Points or play 11 days in a row
- French Bulldog & New Friends: 5,800 Owner Points or play 21 days in a row
Nintendogs + CatsEdit
In Nintendogs + Cats, the only color option is Pepper & Salt. If the player chooses "Surprise me!" they may find a yellow, white, brown, or sable Schnauzer.
Three of your neighbours own a Schnauzer. They are:
- Gus/Médor, owned by Vinny/Vincent