full brown; brown with chocolate overcoat and white underbelly; brown with black overcoat, brown legs, and white underbelly; pure white
Description and Temperament Edit
DS and 3DS: "This German breed has a very appealing build and gait."
Among the most energetic of all breeds, the Min Pin is a motion machine. It is busy, playful, and bold. It retains terrier-like traits and tends to be stubborn and independent. It is reserved to strangers but affectionate to family.
It is a little-known fact that the Doberman Pinscher was based on the Miniature Pinscher, when a German tax-collector named Karl Friedrich Louis Dobermann saw the muscular little rat-hunter and decided that a larger version would make the perfect guard dog.
Unlocking the BreedEdit
DS Cost: $556
3DS Cost: $1,280
- Labrador & Friends: Starter Breed
- Dalmatian & Friends: 30,000 Trainer Points
- Dachshund & Friends: 35,000 Trainer Points
- Chihuahua & Friends: 2,000 Trainer Points
- Best Friends: 30,000 Trainer Points
- Toy Poodle & New Friends: 7,400 Owner Points or play 25 days in a row
- Golden Retriever & New Friends: Starter Breed
- French Bulldog & New Friends: 2,100 Owner Points or play 11 days in a row
Nintendogs + CatsEdit
In Nintendogs + Cats, the Miniature Pinscher comes in Black & Tan and Red. If the player chooses "Surprise me!" they may find a white Miniature Pinscher with gray or brown markings on its face, ears, and body or a completely white one. When they choose Black & Tan, the Miniature Pinschers that they get are black-and-tan or chocolate-and-tan. They may also find one that looks almost pink. Also, the tail of the Min Pin is a bit longer in Nintendogs + Cats than in the original game.
Two of your neighbors own a Miniature Pinscher in Nintendogs
- Chelsea, owned by Carmen
- Angel , owned by Meimei
One of your neighbor owns a Miniature pinscher in Nintendogs + Cats but can only be seen in competitions:
- Truffles/Laska owned by Celia