Description and TemperamentEdit
DS: "Thought to be the oldest breed in all of Britain, the cavalier is a knight among dogs."
3DS (NTSC): "This British dog is distinguished by its noble bearing and elegant, silky ears."
3DS (PAL): "This English dog is distinguished by its noble bearing and elegant silky ears."
The Cavalier is typically nicknamed "the love sponge of dogs", because it's a very affectionate breed and loves people. The Cavalier, in many ways, fits the bill as an ideal house pet. They are sweet, gentle, playful, willing to please, quiet, and amiable towards other dogs, pets, and strangers.
How to UnlockEdit
- Chihuahua & Friends: Starter Breed
- Dalmatian & Friends: 2,000 Trainer Points
- Dachshund & Friends: 8,000 Trainer Points
- Labrador & Friends: 22,000 Trainer Points
- Best Friends: 35,000 Trainer Points
- Toy Poodle & New Friends: 2,100 Owner Points or play 11 days in a row
- Golden Retriever & New Friends: 5,800 Owner Points or play 21 days in a row
- French Bulldog & New Friends: Starter Breed
Nintendogs + CatsEdit
In Nintendogs + Cats, the color options for the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel are provided as Blenheim, Tricolor, and Ruby. If the player chooses "Surprise me!", they may find a gray version of the Blenheim, a black-and-brown (possibly referred to as black-and-tan) a black-and-white, or a pure white puppy.
Two of your "neighbors" own Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, in the Nintendo DS version, while the same amount own Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in the Nintendo 3DS version. They are as follows.
- The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel got its name from King Charles II of England
- It is one of the largest toy breeds
- The black and tan coat color is called King Charles
- The tricolor coat color is called Prince Charles