3DS: "This English breed is known for its charming egg-shaped head, strong build, and jaunty gait."
The Bull Terrier's egg-shaped head is due to the fact that the top of its snout is arched - called a "Roman nose" or "Roman muzzle." Another distinguishing feature is that it has triangle-shaped eyes - a feature that no other registered breed has. Its original purpose was to fight, but it excelled at many other things so it was "recreated," resulting in a sleeker dog. The bull terrier is a extremely intelligent and is highly recommended by experienced owners. Its playful but can be seen as intimidating by some owners.
Unlocking the BreedEdit
- Toy Poodle & New Friends: Starter Breed
- Golden Retriever & New Friends: 3,400 Owner Points or playing 15 days in a row
- French Bulldog & New Friends: 600 Owner Points or playing 5 days in a row
The Bull Terrier comes in White, Brindle & White, and Red & White. If the player chooses "Surprise me!" they may find a pure white, gray-and-white, or pastel tricolor Bull Terrier.
One of your "Neighbors" owns a Bull Terrier:
- Stella, owned by Grace
- Pete, owned by Teddy Roosevelt (SpotPass DLC in U.S.)
- Faye,Owned by Nadine (10,000 to met her)
- Kira, owned by Alexandra UK version